Are you reaching your health and fitness goals? Do you need some one-on-one attention? I offer health consultations to discuss nutrition, stress and sleep; personal training that will be tailored to meet your needs; and bootcamps to keep you motivated in a group setting. Contact me directly or see below for more info and pricing.
Personal Mission Statement
Balance. Acceptance. Strength. I aim to guide clients in their quest for healthy living. Whether this is strength, flexibility or performance, my mission is to help clients achieve their goals and experience success. Ultimately I want to help people discover an enjoyment of physical activity and life-long commitment to improving their health.
Education and Background
- BA, Recreation and Health Education
- Certified Personal Trainer (CSEP-CPT)
- Accomplished Varsity cross country and track runner
- High level soccer player
- Over 12 years experience with strength training and yoga
- Fitness enthusiast committed to balanced healthy living
Areas of Expertise
- Running programs
- Calisthenics training and bootcamp-style conditioning
- Strength training (including sport and performance specific)
- Tailored fitness programs
- Nutrition and lifestyle advice
Personal Training Sessions
Conducted in your home or in a public space, these one-hour sessions are tailored to meet your individual goals. Includes warm-up, strength or cardio exercises and cooldown. Semi-private is 2-3 people.
- Private: $35/hour
- Semi-private: $20/hour
- 15% discount for multiple sessions (min five)
These 1.25 hour group sessions are conducted outside and a great way to be active and social. Includes warm-up, dynamic exercises, abs and stretching.
- Month: $30 (up to four sessions)
- Drop-in: $10
It often takes an un-bias (and knowledgeable!) ear to understand your concerns. Health involves more than just fitness and these one-hour sessions are a great way to determine what is hampering your progress. Requires completion of a three-day food and activity journal.
- Health Assessment: $50 (one hour)
- Follow-up Assessment: $25 (45 minutes)
- Assessment and Follow-up: $65 (at least two weeks apart)
- *Add personal training session for $25!